Saturday, January 12

Think you have what it takes?

I honestly never thought I would become a fashion blogger, but in all honesty, I was sick of seeing the same thing over and over.
I guess this won't be a typical "fashion blog" for long, though.
I will be starting fashion school in the fall, and I hope to take all of my readers into the experience with me.
I will be getting my degree in Fashion Merchandizing and becoming a buyer. Most people have been skeptical.
All the more reason I should go for it.

Coming up:
Italy: January 27-February 4
Belize: February 22-March 2

and plenty of style hunting, photography, and fun outfits on the way!

To start off on good measures, I should probably introduce myself with a picture.

Maybe I'll save that for another day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the look!