The all to amazing Laurel tagged me! Here we go.
Rules: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.
1. When We Meet Again-Nicole Reynolds: this girls voice is beautiful. This song just suites me right now.
2. Dis Moi- BB Brunes: oh these boys. Where do I begin? They're wonderful. And I jam to them shamelessly in my car.
3. Turn Around- Darlings of the Splitscreen: I don't know how this song came onto my computer, but I love that it did.
4. Let's Dance to Joy Division: The Wombats: theme song for my summer, hands down.
5. Cheek To Cheek- Bing Crosby: It's just too perfect and classic.
6. Help Me- Joni Mitchelle: I've been listening to this women since before I can remember. My mom claims she wasn't a hippie....
7. Glosoli-Sigur Ros: always always always. Whenever there is summer rain, I throw on my ipod shuffle and go for a bike ride to this song.
I tag whoever wants to be tagged! so unoriginal I know, but really!