Thursday, June 5

taggggged

I've been tagged by


1) What were you doing 10 years ago? 
Livin' the sweet life. No doubt, playing outside in the woods or swimming. 


2) What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
-Work out
-do my nails
-return movies
-shorten my slip dress
-organize my shoes...urgh.

3) Snacks you enjoy:
-fruit 
-veges
-pita chips
-popcorn
-pretzels 

4) Places you have lived: Cleveland, Mount Vernon, Firenze (summer)


5) What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
-Redo the house and build myself a whole room for clothes and shoes.
-buy a house on the Amalfi coast
-give a big chunk away
-pay for all cousins tuition
- hit up Barneys and go insane.

6) People you want to know more about:
-i like history stuff, so probably ancient tribes or like vikings or something. hahaha

4 comments:

Seeker said...

Very nice.
I like to know more about other bloggers and this meme is a good way.

xoxo

meridith said...

Hi. I have been reading your blog for sometime now and I love it. You've inspired me to make my own.
http://teenagesoapoprah.blogspot.com/

Ashleigh said...

hmmmm...pretzels huh?...I see we have that in common :P

Ashleigh said...

hmmmm...pretzels huh?...I see we have that in common :P